AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, Silver
AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, SilverAlcoMateAL6000S is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, SilverAlcoMateAL6000S used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, SilverAlcoMateAL6000S. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, SilverAlcoMateAL6000S looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, SilverAlcoMateAL6000S. Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, SilverAlcoMateAL6000S.
AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, Silver Overview
The AlcoMate Prestige breathalyzer is the original device in our product line that showcases patent-pending pre-calibrated replaceable sensor module technology. The AlcoMate Prestige breathalyzer is DOT Approved for law-enforcement grade accuracy and US Coast Guard Approved to satisfy the requirements of all marine vessels in US waters to have a breathalyzer-on-board.
AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer, Silver Feature
- DOT approved for Law Enforcement: Accuracy +/-0.01 at 0.10%BAC
- US Coast Guard approved
- Pre-calibrated replaceable sensor module technology
- 3-digit LED results display
- Active pressure sensor / Deep lung air sampling